Thursday, April 29, 2010

Live a Little

"You take life too seriously...."

It's a phrase I've heard time and time again. It's starting to hit home with me lately. Anyone that truly knows me knows I'm on a mission to succeed. I'm trying to live above and beyond. I'm not trying to be like my parents, I'm trying to be better. I'm trying to be better for them, and for me, and for my children to come. But among all of the things I think of, I plan, I execute, I seem to forget one little fact....I'M ONLY 19!! More recently I've been making time for partying and hanging out but what I started to notice was that going to work was more important to me than living a little. It seemed more important to take on some headache than smile a little. I'll settle to keep this one short. The end all be all is that everyone has to live a little. Everyone should make time to have some fun. Be responsible but LIVE YOUR LIFE. I'm working on ridding myself of this one little issue....Always chasing a dollar. These days I've just been living. Not worrying about how much I'm spending but how much fun I'll have. DO IT AND ENJOY IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment