Thursday, June 11, 2009

JAY BLOG HOW IT REALLY IS = JAY-Z

In search of victory, she keeps it (..
If only we could be together momentarily
We could make love, and make history
Why won`t you visit me, until she visits me
THIS IS HOW IT REALLY GO YO.. I JUST GOT UP ON JAY I AM A LIL WAYNE MAN BUT I LISTEN TO JAY LYRICS AN HE GO HARD....

I`ll be stuck with a sista, her name is defeat
She gives me agony, so much agony
She brings me so much pain
So much misery, like missing your last shot
And fall to your knees .
As the crowd screams, for the other team
I practice so hard for this moment victory don`t lead
I know what this means, i`m stuck in this routine
Whole new different day, but the same old things
All i got is dreams, but nobody else could see
Nobody else believe, nobody else but me
Where are you victory, i need you desperately
Not just for the moment. to make history

No comments:

Post a Comment