Monday, June 29, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson


Now yall know i had to do one for the king. Michael Jackson single handedly reigned as the greatest performer to ever live. It's sad that it took him passing for some people to give him praise but I've always been a true fan. I laughed with the jokes and made some myself but in truth I never thought of MJ as anything less than a legend. I didn't believe he molested that boy and I never thought he'd begin to fall apart as he did. Everybody knows I've really become interested in dance but in truth I've loved dance since I was still in diapers. Michael Jackson to me was one of my favorite dancers of all time. His isolations, his locks, his movement, his signatures, everything. No one in this world will ever do the moonwalk like him. He truly was the greatest. And to be honest I don't think anyone else in this world will ever do what he did with Thriller, ever in this lifetime. No one is so versatile. Not even Lil Wayne. I must say I took it as a loss to this planet when MJ passed but his legacy lives. His music remains timeless and he will never be forgotten. I love you Michael. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment